With Music City to the north and the rolling Tennessee hills to the south, Manchester is perfect place to settle down and experience the qualities that show off our southern charm and hospitality.
Welcome to the heart of Volunteer Country! We hope you’ll enjoy your stay.
Manchester is an intimate Tennessee community that is centered around family! A multitude of outdoor activities, an engaging arts community, and a student-driven education system are just a few of the tools Manchester offers YOUR family as you build your life in Southern Middle Tennessee!
Our Town Features:
- Median Household Income of $44,510
- Features a $7.5 Million Recreation Complex
- Thriving Public Sports Leagues
- Coffee County Central High School ranked #12 in TN by U.S. News & World Report
- Robust Performing Arts Community
Photo Courtesy of Rachel Spangler
Millennium Repertory Company